Thursday, January 22, 2009

New website coming!

I designed my current website about 10 years ago, and at the time I loved it.  Much like the teal countertops in my kitchen that I thought were "the shizzle" in 1994 that I ripped out with great glee just over a year ago.  Tastes change, and we get tired of looking at the same old stuff.  The new site will be (hopefully) elegant, informative and relevant.  Working hard on it now and have come up with an overall design that I really like. 

My plan is to have the new site up by the end of January, and also to use this blog as a place for news and observations.  I really haven't kept it current, and I want to be better about that!

The plan for February?  A new CD. Yup, I said it outloud.  A new acoustic CD ... very stripped-down, just me and my guitar.  That's the plan for now.   

Looks like I have a lot of work to do, so I better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment